4/10/14

You're early

but that's okay I'm prepared.

I've been looking for a chance to renew my expired license and take a bike in for a pre-good weather tune up, so when I set up a phone interview for 9:30 this morning it seemed like a good day to play hooky and get some stuff done.

Got off to a bit of a rocky start when the interviewer called half an hour early but luckily I was already set up and had had a coffee already. Apparently I did okay since they've already emailed about setting up an in-person interview next week. Sounds like I might be juggling a pair of interviews again on Monday, oh boy.

So in the meantime I made some meatballs and tried to get mentally ready to go back to the office for another day. Ugh. I think the whiskey's coming out to meet dinner tonite.

Current beer-scale: 7.6

No comments: