4/4/14

a serious case

of "I don't give a shit"-itis. 

I heard back in the negative for a job late yesterday and while I wasn't disappointed I admit I as a little surprised.  I wasn't overly interested in the job but believed the interview went well and thought I would hear a more positive response.  Getting a "no" takes a difficult decision out of my hands but I was still caught off-guard.

It would have been difficult b/c I admit, the any port in a storm perspective is sounding more and more appealing.  I've completely soured on where I am right now and if I was presented with another option, even if it wasn't my top choice, I'd have a difficult time saying no. 

Which is not a good headspace to be in, b/c at this point my next interview is going to feel like it's life or death.  Not a feeling that helps keep things on an even keel.  But at least I get to take a day off to do the interview.  Now I just have to not completely blow it.

Current beer-scale: 9.9.  Buried the needle, Ray.

No comments: