4/11/14

great, more owwwwww

Yeah, got t-boned by an oncoming car turning left this morning.  I don't know how, but I'm actually not too bad.  I haven't checked the bike closely but that seemed fine somehow too. 

I did ask for an ambulance to get called though, b/c at that point I was pretty pissed...

Here's the view from the squad car (the officer was a good guy, walked me into the hospital so I'd get checked quicker):
Here's the familiar sight of me kicking back in the ER waiting to hear about the xray:
Here's a small bruise forming that had me worried I did officially break my hand:
And here's my pinkie in a splint thanks to a small fracture:
Big picture things could have been much worse.  I'm not in a lot of pain, I can still swim on Sunday since I don't have a cast, and I have an excuse to stay home now anyway.  Plus, I didn't get drugs so I can drink tonite.  And I will. 

Current beer-scale:  off the damn charts

No comments: