4/14/14

Why didn't I learn my lesson

I'm sitting in a garage trying not to doze off before it's time to walk to my second interview today. Apparently I didn't learn anything the last time I said no more two interview days.

At least the first interview was in the AM at UChicago, one I'm really interested in.  I brought the enthusiasm and it seemed to go well. And parking downtown let me meet the write for lunch between.

But all I wanted to do at lunch was chug a beer,  and all I want tip do now is go to sleep.  It's cold I'm tired and I don't really care about this job.  Oh well they can't all be winners.

So I'll listen to the radio for a couple more minutes,  gut this interview out,  and Jane several beers when we're all finally home tonite.

Current beer-scale: 9.1 and staying high

No comments: