3/15/13

That's kind of sad

Jeez, it took me until the middle of March to get a full 5-day week of rides into work on the bike.  That's not a good way to start the year.  But things had to clear up eventually.

A year ago it was 80 damn degrees and I was loving climate change.  This year, not so much.   ETA: As of noon it's 41 degrees out, I'll take that over below freezing.

I'm a little tired this morning.  A certain someone decided to get up around 2:30 this morning and didn't go back to sleep until after 4 AM.  Not awesome, but he was really funny about smiling at us just when we were starting to get fed up.  He knows how to get away with all sorts of crap.

When the dog and I got back from our walk, I was so tired I threw my keys in the sink and put my travel mug by my bag.  I didn't realize what I had done until I couldn't find my keys when I was ready to go.  Good times.

Current beer-scale: a weekend-friendly 8.2

No comments: