6/29/11

maybe they're not all bad

Kids, that is, not cars.

It's starting to get great outside, so that means more people, more crowds, more lines of traffic. Even usually quieter streets like the ones I take home at night start to get back-ups that for the most part I heartily enjoy zooming past.

Like last night, except there was a Navigator with a kid in the back seat trying to get a high five from me, which actually made me laugh a little. He waived for me to catch up once he passed and I smiled. But traffic was so slow that eventually I caught up and gave him a heads up, and I think we made each other's day. He actually said I was awesome as his mom was yelling at him from the front seat. That really cracked me up.

It's time to be careful out there, especially with a holiday weekend coming up, but that doesn't mean we can't all get along.

Current beer-scale: 4.1

No comments: