12/10/10

Taking a day off

From the bike at least. With the wife having a day off and a stack of presents under my desk to bring home today was as good a day as any to leave the bike in the basement. I hate the lazy feeling that comes over me when I don't ride, but that's just the OCD in me. Some routines are easy to stick to and biking is one of mine.

The worst part is getting a ride to work on a morning where it would have been just as easy to ride. If anything, I have an easier time riding a bike than in a car as a passenger. The only positive going for the car is it's easier to stop at starbucks for a coffee But even then you get stuck behind some Michigan fan mouth-breathing in line, so it's more of a wash.


But damn is it quiet in the office today. All the more reason to leave early I guess. I've got whiskey to drink back at home.

Current beer-scale: 4.1

No comments: