11/15/10

Rather one-sided for a philosophical conversation

You would think someone with pro-life stickers plastered all over their car would be better drivers. At least you'd think they'd pay more attention at stop lights. But no, apparently ever life is sacred unless you're late for work. Then it's every fucker for themselves.

Not that I blame them. I don't give a shit about the people inching along in cars, and I accept the fact they don't give a shit about me. But after nearly getting run down multiple times this morning, the last thanks to said pro-lifer completely running a red light, I'd like to take a bazooka and clear some traffic on the way home tonite. Especially if anyone is pig-headed enough to go all bumper-sticker philosophy on me.

Ultimately this had to happen. Saturday and Sunday were too good to not have some sort of Monday letdown. I didn't think that would mean nearly getting killed though.

Current beer-scale: 9.8

No comments: