7/21/09

More of the same

Another butt-shot, as my mother in-law likes to say.

This time, I was the guilty party, drafting after the two ladies in the shot flew by. They were both on what looked like Fuji track bikes, and since I have a track-ish bike, I went to see if I could keep up. Evidently I could, well enough to dig out the phone for the second day in a row.

I feel slightly bad about it, seeing as how I try my damndest to drop anyone who comes even remotely close to drafting off me. In fact, I was practically tugging on this poor chick as the one in front started to pull away as my fat ass pulled the second one back. I thought about passing and trying to catch up, but I was already past my normal turn around. Plus since yesterday was a Tour rest day I didn't have any real racing jones either.

The phone came out again b/c as you can see, the closer one is fully spandexed. Enough to maybe raise an eyebrow, but hey, she pulled it off and what do I care. The whole incident was enough to make me laugh. Playing tag, seeing spandex, it's a good summer.

Current beer-scale: a middle of the road 5.7

No comments: