1/6/09

Is it usually this obvious when the universe is trying to tell you not to do something? Almost geting run over is one thing, and something commuters really have to kind of build an immunity to. But almost getting run over, and swerving to avoid it only to go over a HUGE pothole, which results in one more tube down the drain--that's got to be a sign, right?

I wonder what kind of sign getting a helmet hurled through your windshield would be.

That's as much insight as I'm willing to get from this morning. I have a hard enough time warding off the "it's-winter-I-wish-I-was-dead-or-if-not-me-almost-everyone-else" blues without an additional daily case of road rage. Rage being the optimal word. I can ride home on a flat tire. I can put one more fucking tube on. And I can get up tomorrow and bike again. Why?

Because fuck you, that's why.

Current beer-scale: Fucking high.

No comments: