10/29/14

good/bad

I love getting ready for Halloween.
Not bad for a $10 old navy sweatsuit and some felt.
But I also hate it, b/c by the time the work is done, you realize your two day-old pumpkin is already too banged up and rotten to carve, and it's going to be too cold on the 31st to wear anything other than a winter coat anyway.  Oops.

That's if I can even convince the kid to wear a costume anyway.  Oh well.  I was really looking forward to carving a pumpkin last night but we made the best of it.  Got out the chalkboard paint instead and then the chalk markers.  Didn't turn out too bad.
Would have looked better carved though.
Now is the part where I mention I just have to make it to Friday, b/c I hate my job and each day is slowly bleeding the life out of me.  I need a beer.

Current beer-scale: 9.3


No comments: