5/14/14

every time I look at these I smile

Yes, the holes behind the tv bothered me but I wasn't looking at them every day.  But I have been looking at these speaker wires for two-plus years now.
Seriously, I know you're in for the short sale but can't you take 15 minutes and at least put those back in the wall?  No?  Okay, fuck you very much.  Oh, it's b/c you just painted over the covers while they were on the wall?  Fan-fucking-tastic.
There were five of these, now patched, painted, and closed back up.  And it makes me happy every time I think to look at them.  But I don't look very often, b/c there aren't random wires sticking out of my walls anymore.
And that's why it finally feels like this place is coming together.  Get some frames back on the wall, possibly some shelves, and we'll be good to go.

current beer-scale: 6.9


No comments: