5/19/14

A new wrinkle

Getting ready for my interview today I was running early (enough to stop by Binny's and pick up some new whiskey I was hoping) when I noticed my shirt had lost a button between washing it yesterday and putting it on today.  Whoops.

I'll be damned if I was going to let that stop me from either wearing it or going to buy whiskey though, so I quickly and moderately calmly whipped out the sewing kit and put it back on.  Easy peas-y.  Interview went fairly well too, and I have some new whiskey to try now too.
And if you think I didn't use the actual tin cup provided to pour the first drink, you haven't been paying attention.
It'll likely be a few weeks before I hear back about this place, but in the meantime I have some Tincup to try.  I've read a lot of complaints about their claims of being from Colorado vs where the whiskey is actually distilled, but who cares.  If it tastes half as good as the rave reviews I've read we'll be in good shape.

Current beer-scale: 8.1

No comments: