Got an offer for another job today, with a starting salary a few bucks below what I'm already earning now. Add in that vacation started at two weeks and I wouldn't be getting the occasional stipend for teaching and that is a disappointing offer.
Oh well, still an ego boost to get one. But I've convinced myself that as unhappy as I am currently, I'm not just jumping to the first branch that becomes available if it's not the right one. I can wait another few weeks for more interesting interviews to pan out. This one took 2.5 months start to finish, might end up with great timing if any of these other recent ones pan out with other offers.
Current beer-scale: 9.1 & beer's in the fridge!