1/14/14

Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm spent

Damn.

Sunday night I managed to get to bed early, only to be awoken at 11 by a screaming toddler cutting some teeth and not very happy.  We ended up on the couch the rest of the night.  Last night class didn't even end until 10, I got home right before 11, and had to laugh when I realized I was going to bed later last night than the kid had gotten me up the night before.

I wasn't laughing for long though, b/c he was back up at about 1:30 this morning, and ended up in bed with us.  So yeah, I'm fucking exhausted and can't believe people in our school do this on a regular basis.  I don't know what I was thinking agreeing to teach a class, and then take one later in the week.  Fuck me.

Current beer-scale: a Tuesday high 8.9 & JUSTIFIED IS ON SOON.

No comments: