11/15/12

mush damn you

Yeah, I was part of the problem today.
Going to the police academy this afternoon, in an area where it's very difficult to get a cab back from, so screw it, I drove.

Maybe I wasn't quite part of the problem, but I was definitely witness to it.  Saw a bunch of drivers I would have called douche bags on a bike or not, but I also saw a bunch of bikers make what I would consider the absolute wrong decision if I was in the same scenario.  Basically, everyone commuting is dumb except me.

The fact that I found a spot right on the street and didn't have to go into a garage is something I'm considering a karmic award for good driving, which just reinforces that everyone else is dumb. 

It's Thursday and I can't wait to have a drink tonite.

Current beer-scale: 9.2

No comments: