3/29/12

treat yo' self

B/c if you don't, no one else will.

Whether it's full Batman suits or the bottle of rye you've had your eye on for a while, sometimes it's just time to open up the wallet. For me, that time is today.
Too bad the Binny's downtown has the MOST unfriendly lady I've ever seen behind the counter. You would think selling booze in the middle of the week would be a fun job to have. Guess not. I do love living in Chicago though.

So now I'm going to be riding home with a $70 bottle of whiskey in my bag, a bag currently held together with duct tape and safety pins. Suddenly I'm rethinking the wisdom of not treating myself on something more practical.
Eh, what the hell. It's been good enough for my ridonkulously expensive work ipad lately. It'll be fine. As long as I get to actually drink it IDGAF.

Current beer-scale: 9.8

No comments: