5/13/11

Wow. Blogger goes down for a few hours and I go from having a great afternoon/evening to getting clipped by some asshole making a u-turn this morning.


So I took a long ride up north yesterday to pick up an academic robe for tomorrow's ceremony. I've been getting ready for this event for weeks and the mere thought of it being close to finally over is making me smile. But before it's over I get to wear a gown that's at least 50 years old. Awesome.

But I capped off last night with a trip to the dog beach, always awesome. My favorite spot in the city on a night that felt more like summer than early May. Good times.


So I woke up happy this morning, happy it was Friday, happy the week was nearly over, happy I was on the bike, only someone decided morning rush-hour on Fullerton was a good time to swerve right into the bike lane then whip around and pull a bitch. Clipped my back wheel as I tried to get around him since I had no idea what he was doing. I'm fine but the wheel is severely out of true. Hopefully a trip to the shop tonite isn't full of bad news.

Damn. And I was feeling pretty great too. That's swirling down the toilet, and I just want to get out of the office and punch random people driving their retarded cars around. Ah Friday.

Current beer-scale: 9.6

No comments: