5/10/11

Dutch bike does a decent tune-up though

I rode in two t-shirts today so I'm not going to get upset at how many new people I had to maneuver around this morning. I'm not going to bitch about traffic, about construction, about fucking horses (!) clogging things up.

Okay, the horse was kind of amusing, especially since the Fred in front of me couldn't figure out how to get around it without nearly crashing into a car. He was so fixated on getting around a carriage he nearly forgot about the soccer-mom-mobile to his left.

But the sun is out, it feels like spring, and between condo and work I've got enough going on to drive me crazy I don't need commuting to pile on. A conscious decision to enjoy riding a bike is just as valid and enjoying it naturally.

Current beer-scale: 7.7

No comments: