1/11/11

So it neither stopped snowing today, nor did my front headlight stay attached for an entire ride home.This is what my ride looked like when I came out of the office tonite. Not too bad, all things considered. And that's what it looked like by the time I made it home. At least there's no snow on the seat.


If you look closely, you'll notice the back light is still on but the front light is not. That's b/c the front light flew off after hitting a huge pothole on Lincoln. It was still blinking so I was able to find it, but it fell off a second time and then wouldn't come back on. Crap. Oh well. Winter is shit but what can you do. Hopefully things will be better (clearer) tomorrow. At least I was able to find the light both times so I can try to superglue it back on.


Sweet.

Current beer-scale: 8.9

No comments: