1/3/11

Hit the ground rolling

Finally sat down to do some basic maintenance during extra days off for New Years. It's not that I don't have time to do it during a normal week, I'm just super lazy. I've been storing the bike in the basement so we have a little more room upstairs--frankenbike is out of sight/out of mind except when I'm commuting. But I took the time to clean off a few weeks' worth of gunk yesterday and boy did it show this morning. Clean streets, no snow or muck, and I absolutely flew into the office on as smooth a ride as I've had in weeks. Hopefully things can stay like that for a few more days depending on how accurate local forecasts are.

Current beer-scale: 6.1, surprisingly high considering I couldn't bring myself to have a drink last night, even after the Bears lost.

No comments: