7/14/10

Thank god for multi-tools

Took another ride to my new favorite spot today, was excited to gear down and take a few speedy laps through Meigs Field again. About 6 miles in, just before I got there, my seat started really killing me. I thought I was just sore from an earlier workout, but nope, that clearly wasn't the case. I stopped to check the saddle when I got there, and it was tilted up at a 45 degree angle. Evidently I hadn't tightened the seat bolt sufficiently and after a couple of rides, it started to shift. Ouch.

Thankfully I had a big multi-tool and straightened everything back out. While I was stopped, I saw one of a cyclist's greatest natural enemies...
A segway tour. Tourist-y, very dangerous. Zoomed in that practically looks like nature film footage. Still gives me the creeps.

Current beer-scale: high enough for some 3:00 old fashioneds I think

No comments: