6/28/09

like the wind in your hair (& scar tissue)

Oops. Some friends are staying with us this weekend, and in my drunken stupor last night I forgot to grab my helmet out of the second bedroom. By some miracle, that was the only item forgotten but in my case that's a pretty major one. After two crashes and additional minor dust ups, I'm not exactly comfortable braving the streets lidless.

Anyone willing to stay with us deserves credit though. We're up to our ass in boxes getting ready for the move, which explains why I'm too exhausted to detail the minutiae of commuting lately. It might also explain my helmet being in an unusual place and my missing it while I stumbled around last night, but that sounds like a pretty poor excuse.

the guest bedroom was a little on the cramped side this weekend

On the bright side, after the stupor it put me in last night I'm super-excited to have extra summer shandys around that wouldn't fit in the cooler. That was going down smooth after a long day. As long as I'm in one piece when I get home.

Current beer-scale: 4.1

No comments: