4/19/09

To the driver of the 77 bus, #6743;

I wasn't sure you had seen me that first time, which is why I probably looked so surprised when you wagged your finger at me as I tried to get by while you were picking people up at Racine. Oblivious is one thing, rude is another.

So I may have over-reacted when I gave you a different finger when I passed in front of joey's brickhouse. Still, I don't think that was any reason to cut it so close as you passed again. I know it's my-turn-your-turn in situations like that, but me riding a bike and you driving a multiple ton bus means we should at least try to get along. But hey, if you're a rude dick instead of a clueless idiot, I should expect to practically get run off the road.

So why don't you go fuck yourself, and I'll see you back out there tomorrow. Fantatstic.

Current beer-scale: 8.1

No comments: