11/16/08

ow.

Welcome back, here's some 30 degree weather to go running in. Awesome. Falling was even better, skidding forward on hands and then an elbow. That was a great way to start the week.

Hey, all week I just wanted to get home and now I am so I'm not complaining too much. It has taken some minor adjustments though after getting used to sun and heat in Tampa for a week. There are palm trees outside of the hockey arena there. Palm trees. Those are pictures of Lightning players behind the tree on the building. We made it to Thursday night's game against the Wings, which considering the last-minute nature of the entire outing was pretty sweet.
I'm going to go have a third cup of coffee and hope I can wake up for the rest of the day. Here's to November being half over already.

Military night at the hockey game.


Current beer-scale: 7.6

No comments: