11/20/08

are you fucking kidding me?

Another flat? Seriously? And why does it have to be on the coldest morning of the week? I know the science behind why, and I knew I was in trouble as soon as I saw the pothole I wasn't paying attention to until it was too late to avoid, but seriously, why today? That really sucked.

Adding to my non-bike rage so far: forgetting to grab my coffee on the way out (both times, via bike and then 20 minutes later via car), having to drive to work in the first place, morning car traffic, stepping in dog poop with Payton this morning, and having to fix a printer some idiot broke in the office by not knowing how to remove a paper jam that resulted in tiny shreds of paper blocking the rollers in our 10-year old crappy HP laserjet. Dammit this is not my day.

Three day weekend, three day week. Thanksgiving also not very high on my favorite holiday list, but anytime I can stay home and drink vs going to work I'm all for it. As long as I've picked up a (ANOTHER FUCKING) spare tube and am riding by then, right on.

Current beer-scale: 8.9

No comments: