10/28/08

boy that's brisk

Nothing like coming back from vacationing in shorts and maybe a chilly day for a tailgate to below-freezing temps for the ride into work. Outstanding. At least I got to bust out the winter helmet, if not the unprepared winter bike.

I'll post more on this eventually, but that was a great vacation. I found out: rental bikes suck, Seattle really is boring even when you already knew that going in, San Francisco is the home of great butts thanks to those insane hills, and no matter where you're tailgating security guards are always going to be assholes. And yes, there will be pictures. On the bright side, a keg of Full Sail Amber did do wonders for my soaring scores on the beer-scale.

Current beer-scale: 1.4 (I can at least think about starting to drink again)

No comments: