5/27/08

42 degrees? Seriously? 42 fucking degrees? How does the temperature go down 45 degrees in May overnight? That shouldn't even be possible! I don't care about being the only one on a bike anymore! Give me beach weather!

Not that I didn't know this was coming, after making the mistake last night of checking the forecast to see what we were in for this week. I don't know if that made this morning easier or harder, but won't make softball any fun tonite.

What the hell happened? It was so nice for Sunday and Monday. Bike the drive had absolutely perfect weather (more on that once I get off my lazy ass and put some pictures together). And it's not like I expect perfection all the time either. "Passable" is fine, as long as it's in the 60's and not so windy. But this 45 degree crap has got to go. Fond memories of warmer days aren't quite enough to heat the office.

Current beer-scale: 3.0

No comments: