6/30/14

But will I make it to the interview?

Still no baby.  But I was able to take the boy to the liquor store to pick up some essentials for after she gets here yesterday.  Good times. 

I have a phone interview today at 1:30, one I had to re-schedule last Tuesday when we were at the hospital.  The people setting it up were very understanding, but now I feel like I've got to make it worth their time and blow them away.  I thought scheduling it for today would lock us into a hospital trip by today, but it's starting to look like it's not going that way.  Bummer.

But I have another scheduled for the 9th, and that is definitely starting to look like we'll still be in the hospital by then.  Goodie.  That one I can't reschedule unfortunately, but we'll see how it shakes out.  Nothing like adding some job search stress to the adventure of waiting for a new baby to show.

Current beer-scale: 9.1

No comments: