4/23/14

More follow up

So it's cold as hell this morning and my finger fucking hurts.  Good times.

I had a follow up today to make sure everything is coming together well.  And it is, but I did get fitted for a new splint and some velcro supports so it heals more properly.
It turns out I have a "closed fracture of shaft of proximal phalax" on my left pinkie.  Apparently if it scars too much the finger will heal but stay in more of a curled position than it should. All I care about is that I have to wear the splint at night for another 4 weeks but can try to see how it goes with it off more during the day.  Great.
So I don't feel bad for riding this week, and as long as it warms up I'll be in good shape.  It's late April for fuck's sake, let's get out of the 30's once in a while.

Current beer-scale: 8.1


No comments: