12/31/13

I should've taken Th & Fri too

Solid end to an interesting year.  Found out we're having a girl (yikes), having a great holiday with the wife and boy enjoying not being at work,  lining up an interview for the new year,  and putting this beast on the wall. 
Ugh that took some doing.  Panicked for a minute when the power cord got stuck and I couldn't get it back out, but putting some muscle into it got that solved.  I don't think I'll ever want to get off the couch again, even though I was right, I could barely watch the Bears blow it on a tv that size.
But there's snow on the way and I wish I had decided to take Thursday and Friday off too, so I'm looking for some liquid comfort to ease the end of this great vacation.  So here's to a good 2013 and an even better 2014. 

Current beer-scale: 8.3 and about to enjoy some more holiday whiskey.

No comments: