9/29/11

Explain it to me.

Seriously what is wrong with people. The first morning it's not raining all week and someone takes the time to roll down their window and hurl obscenities at me while I'm riding down Wilson. Traffic was moving, I wasn't in anyone's way, the sun was coming out, but this guy felt butthurt to the point of rolling down the passenger window of his Escape and telling me to get off the road and go fuck myself.

What am I supposed to do at that point? I'm in my bike area and he's not too close, so I didn't necessarily feel threatened. What I felt was dumbfounded at why this guy was screaming at me and what his problem really was this morning. Unfortunately the more I think about it the angrier I get but there's nothing to be done at this point. I'm at work in one piece, and I'll be back out there when it's time to go home. The control I have over things ends at my handlebars. All I can hope for is that things don't get crazier than I can handle I guess.

Damn I need a drink this morning.

Current beer-scale: 8.7

No comments: