1/14/11

Late morning

I have to stay late tonight for a networking event, so I made the most of it. Drove the wife to work with a coffee stop, took the dog up to the beach in the crappy weather. Not a bad time.


Doesn't matter if the sun's out or not, she's going to have fun.


And when the sun does come out, she's ready to head out into it.


Ultimately this is the goal. A tired dog who's happy with the occasional pet as I get ready for work, giving the crazy eyes as she rolls onto her back.

Even better, I realized with the droid x update getting it flash-compatible, I could also listen to ESPN 1000 even on the train and not miss any Bears coverage. Which was awesome, b/c between having snow in the forecast for tonight and not getting done until after 9 PM frankenbike stayed in the basement this morning. Additionally, I forgot my ID to get into the building and had to go back for it, costing me an extra 30 minutes. Oops.

Oh well. I shouldn't get too upset--this is my event and attendance is shaping up to be pretty healthy. All I have to do now is stay polite when I talk to our mortgage guy this afternoon. Good times.

Current beer-scale: 7.1 & there's an open bar tonite!

No comments: