9/27/10

As craptastic as the ride into work was this morning, there was a glimmer of hope in the sun that was trying to crack through the clouds out over the lake. You could see it if you squinted away from the rain that showed up unannounced and really looked for it.

I'd have shot a pic, but a phone upgrade suddenly made me apprehensive about shoving a new phone into the black hole that is my bag before a ride. Hopefully I can get a case that gives me enough confidence to at least have a phone on me, but that might be it for the one-handed travel shots for now. That phone is fucking complicated.

Bears-Packers in less than 10 hours. No sweat, I can make it.

Current beer-scale: 7.8 and still floating after too many bbq beers Saturday. Had to ignore the beatdown Stanford layed on ND somehow.

No comments: