7/28/10

Good feeling...

won't you stay with me, just a little longer...

When I was in college I would listen to that album (and that song) non-stop if I was down. Then, when my stereo crapped out, my world went to shit. I learned not to depend on one form of relaxation.

Apparently it's a lesson I could stand to re-learn though. I'm in a pretty good place right now, but the one thing I'm depending on for relaxation is actually wearing on my nerves quite a bit. I'm still thrilled to have a job to commute to, just not so much about the commute.

That could all change as early as tomorrow though. Tomorrow's our 4 year anniversary, and I've planned it so I'm hosting a workshop from 6-7 PM, with dinner reservations at 7:30. So I can come in late, stay late, and head straight to dinner. That means train instead of bike, and will likely be enough to put me back in the saddle on Friday with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

Actually, I still had a song in my heart this morning, only it was "Meleki liki maka" for whatever reason. Don't ask me, I just live here.

Current beer-scale: 8.1 & threatening to climb

No comments: