9/30/09

tailgating's already awesome, thanks.

Speaking of football, how fucking dumb is this thing?

http://www.tailgateapproved.com/tg/#/foozie

Advertising is something I try not to pay too much attention too good or bad, but seriously, WTF. Tailgating is awesome by nature--it's drinking beer & grilling outside before a football game with old college roommates and thousands of your closest friends. For a Saturday or Sunday morning in the fall it cannot get much awesomer than that. Throw in tossing around a football, and that's my idea of fun. I don't need some foam-finger coozy that makes it impossible to drink the beer I'm holding. How the fuck am I supposed to drink with that thing on?

A grill/cooler I can kind of see. The dog-vest/condiment holder is something I could almost get behind. But this entire ad campaign is ruined by this retarded foam finger. It drives me crazy to the point of screaming at the tv every time it comes on. STFU pitch-guy. The guys at Mad Men would laugh you out of the building with this stuff.

Sorry, just something I had to get off my chest.

Current beer-scale: 8.6

No comments: