9/24/09

back behind the wheel

Not only did I have to shave for an interview yesterday, I had to drive to and from work to get there in time. Even though I wasn't sharing the fact I had an interview, you would think no beard and no bike would probably make it fairly obvious what was going on. You would if anyone noticed things like that at least.

It made for a long day. Let's just say things didn't seem to go too well, and by the time I was stuck on Ashland on the way home I was incredibly jealous of everyone I saw riding by.
Don't worry, traffic wasn't moving when I took this shot.

Looking on the bright side, at least I managed to get in the door for an interview, and for something that pays a lot better at that. I'm still not quite to the point where I'm going to start panicking and actually getting an interview confirms that. Hopefully it's the start of something good.

This morning it was back on the bike, and avoiding going into the office for as long as possible. Fun way to end the week.Current beer-scale: 8.8

No comments: