12/8/08

Yes! One more fucking time!

So I missed two days at the end of last week and told myself not to feel too bad about things. Yes driving sucked but it was balls cold and I don't think I could have handled another flat. I worked late last night and used that as another excuse not to bike, running home instead. Which might have been an even worse idea but that's neither here nor there.

But I'm back on this morning, with a new tube that fits and ready to rock. I even switched back to an old wheel so the spokes wouldn't be a problem. Of course, I flatted in like 5 minutes. Awesome. But fuck it, I'm still riding home tonite and checking the tire out at home versus leaving it in the office again and driving in tomorrow. At least I've got beer at home.

Current beer-scale: 7.7

No comments: