9/9/08

Where the hell are my tights?

Now I know how Batman feels. At least I wasn't looking for hockey pants.

Seriously, it's not a good sign 50 degrees felt that cold, but at least I found pants to wear. Screw looking forward to the change in seasons. I'm such a totall wuss about this kind of thing. Fall and winter are inevitable. It's going to get cold eventually, and the only thing that helps is coming to grips with that and preparing adequately. The first time I saw arm sleeves I laughed at the thought of needing them. That was until this morning when I wished I had them.

Having said that, the later these changes come the better. I can laugh at biking in the cold when it's still novel. After a few rides that's worn off. I'd like the novelty to last until at least November.

Current beer-scale: 4.2 (the coronitas are keeping it in check nicely)

No comments: