7/9/08

Dear ponytail;

My apologies for not yelling out my "on your left" this morning. I was enjoying my new bike and thought my chipper greeting would be loud enough but still friendly. Why be a jerk about it when I can spread some good vibes? Unfortunately I did not see your earbuds until I had already passed, before you started shouting.

Ah, the shouting. I understand it can be aggravating to get passed seemingly without warning, but not everyone chooses to wall off one of their senses while they're surrounded by thousands of pounds of machinery going much faster than they are, and in your case, much MUCH faster. In the meantime, I will delightedly scream my "on your left" at anyone I see with a ponytail for the near future, in the hopes that it's you. Please don't let it spook you.

Dick.



Current beer-scale: 8.5

No comments: